Monday, April 13, 2009

Today

was a day for discovery, happiness, and thunderstorms.

I was walking home from school today,and I logged on to Facebook. He was loading all of his distaste for the Jonas Brothers on a photo of me at one of thier concerts. I'm not reaally sure why he had to attack them and me so violently, but he did.

I then proceeded to tell him that the picture was from over a year ago, and that I don't really ever listen to them anymore. It was kinda crazy how then he decided to tell me that I was an untrue fan, and that I needed to make up my mind.

What?

anyway, so then he was talking about how people don't stand up for what they believe and that he was proudly standing up for his hate of the JB. "one day" he then said "everyone will see them without the masks and hate them!"

Is it really that big of a deal? Does it really matter that they are role models for little girls 3-13? I don't think so.

He was talking about how he was so excited for national JB hate day. I said "What do you expect to come out of it?"

Then he said that he was really excited about making the girls cry.

what a jerk, right? I know.

Love, Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment